It is with heavy hearts that we announce WOMN. will be shutting down. The past 18 months have truly been special, and we are honored to have been able to build such an awesome community. A huge thank you goes out to each and everyone of you, and also to everyone who worked with us along the way. Our entire team put in countless days, nights and weekends to get us as far as we did, and we're grateful for their energy and spirit – it wouldn't have been possible without everyone involved.
So, why launch Series V if we are shutting down, and what does that mean?
When the decision to shut down was made, we all looked around the table and asked the same question, "What about Series V?" All of the hard work was already done, all the developing, the sampling, the photoshoots, etc. So it was a sad feeling to think about it never seeing the light of day. We all agreed and made the decision to give it one last hurrah – one last release for our community. We even brought back some of your favorite styles, and discounted the prices to make things more accessible to everyone as a thank you.
With it being our last release, there are some things that will be different than normal. To avoid confusion we want to take the time to go over those details.
- Since the company will be shutting down all Series V orders will be final sale, we won't be able to allow any returns, exchanges, or refunds. You can still reach out to us and if we can make an exception we will try.
- Don't worry returns for Series II, III, and IV will still be allowed, and exchanges based on availability, will still be offered.
- We will be offering XS - XXL on all Series V styles.
- Shipping rates will be calculated at check-out based on weight and destination for all orders.
- Series V orders will be delivered before Christmas.
Who knows what the future holds – if there comes a time WOMN. can be rebooted we will certainly look into it, but unfortunately for now, this is goodbye.
Thank you so much for being on this journey with us.
The team at womn.